ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo

Go down 
+8
Teampooh
valrash
Hyunkyl
sugarfree
Zuljin
Hakubai
Fastfingerjoe
Koryuu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koryuu

Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo Empty
PostSubject: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:08 am

Because theres no fair way to split the Bank and Im against treating people unfairly
I decided that everyone who attended on Thursday the 19th of November would be entitled to an even split of the bank
Anyone not attending would be judged based on why they werent there
Anyone who couldnt even be bothered to notify me get nothing

Todays Attendence
Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo Attendence
Obviously Goby/Hidan and Zuljin/Evynd will get one share. Mooswa and Seanyboy will have to share sadly as they also count as 1 player

People not attending but getting a full share
Dieterwolfgang - Working
Rasibian - Working
Bechyn - Working
Nahelbeuk - Working
Hakubai - Im giving Hakubai a share because even though she quit she had fair reason to and did so at the cost of her Byakko's Haidate which she was next in line for

People who posted but not getting anything
Erentis - You joined that salvage shell after being accepted to ROFL
Devilsquall - Doing events with LP is not a valid reason to miss our events

Everyone else not mentioned here you obviously dont care enough about the shell to even tell us you will be absent so you clearly wont miss any drops/gil you may have gotten

The LS Bank upon successful sale of MKris will total 17.8M which is 1.047M each (1 Million 47 thousand) people can accept the gil from my mule in Bastok Markets at any time I have free

Despite deciding to end the shell I will miss the good times we used to have before things went to crap
Im always willing to accept friends invites for people that want to stay in touch
Good luck with all future endeavours
Back to top Go down
Fastfingerjoe

Fastfingerjoe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:58 am

sad that it had to end like this with a great shell >_> hope you guys still stick together even though without doing a specific event together
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:07 am

leave our forums, galka
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:22 am

So along and thanks for all the fish!
Back to top Go down
Koryuu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 am

inb4 rage
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sugarfree

PostSubject: Hi   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:18 am

i had many good times with you guys and i am really sad to see this LS break like this. i wish you all the best. Take care and Good luck.

P.S: what is your mule name Koryuu ?

Regards
Sugar
Back to top Go down
Hyunkyl

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Well everyone, the past 2 years have been great fun with you guys! Got some great loot and had many good times( the SATA THFs on Byakko one was funny, Kirin 2x wlegs, etc), wish you all the best and I hope to see you guys around Wink I know I will be meritting whore from now on Wink
Back to top Go down
Koryuu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm

for the 8 people that still havent gotten their share yet my mules name is Orlichan but I will be on koryuu unless someone needs to meet up with me
in which case I will /search for anyone not gotten their share yet and let them know Im dishing out the dosh
Back to top Go down
valrash

valrash

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 pm

So what went so wrong?
Back to top Go down
Hyunkyl

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Attendance went downhill when you lost your passwords xd
Back to top Go down
Teampooh

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:43 pm

hey guys just to say im really srry we had to split i will mis u guys soo much if u ever need me or just wanna spam m crap to annoy me feel free it was nice workin withu guys and even more fun getti to piss people off lol but anyways hope to see u all around farewel
affraid
Back to top Go down
Bechyn

Bechyn

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm

; ; was so fun time with you! Sorry to hear that! Sad
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 am

valrash wrote:
So what went so wrong?

You stole a m.kris! That's what happend!
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:26 am

attendance didn't go down because val losing his passwords (LOL again for that), it happened because there were no real rules and those came way back too late when ppl already vanished, sadly. still think kor tried his best, so nothing to blame towards him~
Back to top Go down
erentis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Woot ty always here when low man always finh event except the thursday cool never speakwith me more in game
Back to top Go down
valrash

valrash

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Yes, I guess u could go solo Kirin with the M-Kris... It must of been hard woefully struggling on without it! However rest assured it look so good on my mantle piece in my mog-house Razz

Oh well I guess all good tings come to an end, it seems a shame that a lot of people feel bitter, I always thought people got on relatively well.
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:18 pm

valrash wrote:
Yes, I guess u could go solo Kirin with the M-Kris... It must of been hard woefully struggling on without it! However rest assured it look so good on my mantle piece in my mog-house Razz

You know I could! As PLD/DNC with m.kris I can take on anything, ANYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 pm

u sir iz awesum
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 pm

thank you thank you, finally someone who sees me for what I am! <3
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm

of couse! i can see through the mask you build, i see how you really are <33
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm

your words are truely melting away my armor! <3
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm

i knew it <3
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Hakubai

Hakubai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:18 pm

so... we totally destroyed the real meaning of this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo   Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking LS + Splitting Bank wooooo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROFLcopter :: Newz/Announcements-
Jump to: