ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No longer playing

Go down 
+3
Zuljin
Bechyn
surefire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
surefire

surefire

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 am

Hi, this is to yet everyone know i am leaving the game for good. I have had a great time playing with you all and i wish you all the best.
My char will be online for abit while i sell lots of gear, which has made Dawn over 7 million so far, so she going to be rich for a bit. lol.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Bechyn

Bechyn

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:38 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Sad
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 am

Aww.. I've had alot of fun time gaming with you Sure! Hope you have a happy life! Razz
Back to top Go down
valrash

valrash

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm

/aw take care surefire, I wish u all the best with your future endeavours. Also sounds like a good time to suck up to Dawny xD
Back to top Go down
Koryuu

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm

dont leave us sexylegs T_T come harass us on the forums atleast!
Back to top Go down
Dawnmist

Dawnmist

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 am

So like ummm Val, about that money I owe you still, well you see the thing is I'm kind still broke at the moment. Yes, no gil, no Gil at all! Nothing at all! Suspect
Back to top Go down
valrash

valrash

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Slut!!
Back to top Go down
Goby

Goby

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Goodbye Surefire, it's been fun for this past year or so

GL in real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No longer playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer playing   No longer playing Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROFLcopter :: Newz/Announcements-
Jump to: