ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sidd =(^.^)=

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidd

Sidd =(^.^)= Empty
PostSubject: Sidd =(^.^)=   Sidd =(^.^)= EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:19 am

Your name: Siddharta

Usual Playtimes: I can login after the 8pm (gmt+1..?) and I usually log out around 1am. Besides Tuesday, i'm not busy and so available all the time i'm in game.

Jobs: Nin Mnk Brd 75

Server(s): Fairy

Sky/Sea Access: I'm done w/ zilart missions and cop ones, i won the fight against Baha v1, Ouryu and baha v2. Actually lackin a sliver (holla) to be ready for AN.

HNM Experience: I got experience w/ all the sky Nms and god; Sea god / nms (but AV) ; zNms (besides PW); Turtles and Behemoths outside nyzul and all the fake ones belongin to the Nyzul area.

Previous/Current Linkshells: I'm actually leadin a zNM shell ( http:zup3r.forumfree.net ) and my last main shell was Freelot.

References: No References

Non-LS Events: Tuesday - 3pm est -> 8pm est (21 -> 1am gmt+1) i act w/ my shell on zNMs. On Wed&Thu i act w/ Kelvinclein's Salvage ls. Not busy in the rest of my playtime.

Background Information & Goals: My main job was Mnk, but once i started to act on endgame stuffs i noticed to be of any use in most of the situations. So i took Nin at 75, and then Brd (which is actually the one i use most during events). My goals actually are to be part of a nice group and to meet good and loyal people along my journey on Vana, sadly they'r not so easy to reach like the most might think.

Crafts: Smithing 55+1, subcraft around

Other: I don't like people who take this game too seriously, i do like cats ( cats not cazz).

=(^.^)=
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

Sidd =(^.^)= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd =(^.^)=   Sidd =(^.^)= EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:52 am

Vouch /

It's me, Gavion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelvinclein

Kelvinclein

Sidd =(^.^)= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd =(^.^)=   Sidd =(^.^)= EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm

/vouch hard working galka.. He comes from Bastokan's mines, worked there for a good 20 years, now he can't do that anymore and have to take care of the kid he gave birth to. Help that galka give a future to his child!
Back to top Go down
http://kelvinclein.livejournal.com
Laia

Laia

Sidd =(^.^)= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd =(^.^)=   Sidd =(^.^)= EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 pm

/vouch Always active... and quiet too. Was in an ls with him Long time ago... Sidd if you can remember kudos... cuz i dont remember our last ls name... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidd =(^.^)= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd =(^.^)=   Sidd =(^.^)= Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidd =(^.^)=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROFLcopter :: New Members-
Jump to: