ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ramon's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramon

Ramon's App Empty
PostSubject: Ramon's App   Ramon's App EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Your name: Ramon

Usual Playtimes: It varies a lot, i am in college with a part time job. I am on EST time though, so even if i have class or work on the day of linkshell event, i can get some time in. I work 4pm thru midnight EST on nights i do work and my class times vary thruout the day, so other than that, there is a good chance i will be on.

Jobs: BRD THF PLD - 75

Server(s): Always on Fairy.

Sky/Sea Access: I have both.

HNM Experience: I have done all of the Jeuno HNMs a lot, but never kings/wyrms. I have been to some Fafnir pops to get my Aegishjalmer though, so you could say i know what he is all about.

Previous/Current Linkshells: I was in Genesis for about 3 months, and I left due to not being able to participate in linkshell events enough, primarily sky. The few events i was able to make was only due to asking for that time off from work, which isn't great either because I need the money.

References: Hyunkyl and Teampooh

Background Information & Goals: My main goal is to find a linkshell which is a good place to socialize on top of having event times that work for my real life needs. Other than that, I mainly want to better my thief, as it is my favorite job.

Crafts: None worth mentioning.

Other: I am a student at the University of Florida, studying computer hardware engineering. I really enjoy sports, mainly football and basketball. I'm not a very serious person, and I enjoy joking around a lot, so never take anything I say too seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyunkyl

Ramon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramon's App   Ramon's App EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:05 pm

He has my vouch in Wink Can always use 1 of his 3 jobs to let ppl come with more various job ^^
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

Ramon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramon's App   Ramon's App EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Well.. all he really has that we need is BRD..

Any objections on main'n brd for events?
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/
Ramon

Ramon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramon's App   Ramon's App EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 am

unlike a lot of people, i actually enjoy bard, it isn't just for merit whoring Smile but my main job forever is thief. so basically, as long as me being main bard for everything doesn't affect me getting thief gear, i don't mind being stuck as it at all
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

Ramon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramon's App   Ramon's App EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 am

you being main brd won't affect getting thf gear at all.

Please contact me ingame Ramon.
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

Ramon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramon's App   Ramon's App Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramon's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROFLcopter :: New Members-
Jump to: